We have reserved the Community Room at the rear of PANERA in the Bardmoor Plaza at the corner of Starkey and Bryan Dairy Road on the the border between Seminole and Largo.
Please bring your recommendations for improving our club. Here are some ideas that we'd like to discuss, and we hope that some of you will bring others. THIS IS YOUR CLUB, AND WE NEED OUR IDEAS FOR IT.
- How can we better meet your needs?
- What restaurant suggestions do you have for our monthly dinners?
- Would you like to make arrangements for a dinner at one of your favorite restaurants?
- Would you like to recommend a speaker or would you yourself like to speak to the group?
- Would you be interested in getting together with a few of our members for lunch or dinner at a restaurant that is too small to accommodate our normal number of attendees (This would be in addition to our regular dinners)?
- Do you recommend eliminating our yearly picnic due to the low turnout?
- Would you like us to set up a system for car pooling to our dinners?
We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at the meeting. Don't forget to let us know if you can attend or not.