Benefits of Membership:
- Enjoy socializing with like-minded people at restaurants serving vegetarian food
- Hear monthly speakers on health-related and vegetarian issues
- Rate restaurants to help select "TBV Restaurant of the Year"
- Attend board meetings
- Serve on Board of Directors
- Receive our newsletter
- Attend "members only" Christmas party
- If you are not a member, you will be charged a $2.00 entrance fee at each dinner you attend
How to Join:
You may print the Membership Application (you may also send in this form with your renewal) and mail it to us with the appropriate funds, or you may bring it to the next meeting.
Annual dues are $12 for individuals and $15 for families (under one roof, minimum age 14).
All memberships expire at the end of a calendar year. Memberships are prorated in the first half of the year. After June, the full amount is due, unless you prepay next year's dues with this year's prorated amount, as shown in this chart:
If you join by the meeting in this month:
Single membership for this year:
Single membership through next year:
Family membership for this year:
Family membership through next year: